Syntasa, a leader in using big data processing, AI/ML, and cloud computing to understand digital behavior, is seeking a self-motivated, collaborative, and intellectually curious account director to grow our public sector business and deliver a variety of solutions to our customers. This role requires a high level of leadership, proactively moving actions forward, problem solving, communication, and collaboration.
We offer a casual, collaborative, remote working environment for individuals who take pride in working to improve public outcomes with cutting-edge technologies, learning by doing, and pushing the field forward. You’ll collaborate with a passionate team and work with industry leaders in applying AI/ML to big data.
- Lead customer related activities to build and nurture trusted, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collaborate with strategic partners to identify and develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients to meet targets
- Experience with and desire to further knowledge around technical concepts in big data, data science, and AI/ML, to deliver solutions related to digital behavior, sentiment analytics, and constituent insights
- Take accountability and provide leadership to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions that meet (or exceed) customer needs
- Clearly communicate the progress of customer initiatives and demonstrate value to internal and external stakeholders
- Customize solutions based on a deep understanding of urgent and emerging customer needs and document for consumption by delivery teams
- Conduct meetings with new stakeholders or customers, create sales presentations, and draft proposals to proactively drive new revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with peers in finance, marketing, service delivery, project management, and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with, and influence, key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions aligned to customer needs
- Preference given for work experience in a relevant role working with public sector customers with a focus on state and local governments.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of self-directed learning, adapting quickly to solve problems, and take initiative and accountability to get things done.
- Experience with opportunity management, sales forecasting, and CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree, or similar work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience